Rock Gap offers a variety of services that contribute to the success of energy projects. Not only do we provide sustainable and engineering design services for vertical facilities and campus, we assist our clients in evaluating equipment and systems, and implementing renewable energy options. Rock Gap provides resource assessments, system evaluations, feasibility studies, energy audits, assistance in planning and grant application, concept development, design, environmental assessments and permitting, economic and market evaluations.
Rock Gap is well staffed and has qualified professionals to provide full- service, multi discipline design experience teams that understand building systems that will support our client’s requirements and needs. In additions to the design experience Rock Gap provides total building energy consulting, audits / modeling services, and feasibility studies expertise. Our services are geared toward validating measures that will save energy, reduce greenhouse gases, conserve water and maintenance costs, and reduce total ownership costs.
Rock Gap has adopted and implemented the Department of Energy (DOE) Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) format and guidelines as the basis of our performance objectives and goals for our energy projects. Rock Gap has over 20 years of Government Procurement experience and Energy Performance Contracting and is the only Native American company that is DOE qualified as an Energy Service Company.
Energy/ Commissioning Services:
- Renewable Energy (Solar, Bio- mass CHP) – Feasibility, Design- Build
- DOE Measurement and Verification Methods
- ASHRAE Energy (Levels I-III) Audits
- Sustainable Planning & Energy Design
- Energy Performance Contracting
- Construction Administration / Management & Inspection
- Energy Analysis, Site Assessment, Financing
- Commissioning / Retro – Commissioning
Commissioning Services Provide Our Clients the Following:
- Equipment Operation Verification
- Workmanship Quality VerificationRecord Document Verification and Operation
- Maintenance Staff Training Overview
- Schools K-12
- Office Building & Laboratories
- Hospitality, Casino / Hotels
- Federal and State Government Buildings and Facilities